Register

AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom - 19 February 2023

+11
21 February 2023
AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom
AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom - 19 February 2023
Statuesque Evalina looks cosy in her candy-stripe t-shirt and gym shorts, but she clearly cannot wait to take off her clothes. A few images into the set, she's stripped down to a matching red lingerie set, including a thong that accentuates her cream puff bottom. Tugging at her bra and panties, she uncovers one perky nipple and a tuft of pubic hair that proves she's a natural blonde. Once she's fully nude, Evalina joyfully dances through the flat, and stands on the bed with her arms raised in triumph.
AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom
Flexible stretches in the yoga bridge position get Evalina warmed up for what's coming next. With a mischievous smile, she retrieves a bag next to the bed, and pulls out her thick red vibrator. Naked except for her tinted sunglasses, Evalina embarks on an epic masturbation session. She begins by laying on her stomach and plunging the toy deep in her pussy, then spreads her long legs to offer intimate views as it slides in and out. Evalina reaches orgasm perched on her knees, and throws her head back as she's engulfed in pleasure. Exhausted and satisfied, she curls up to relax with her cute plush bull.
AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom
As she braids her golden blonde hair, Evalina tells us about the music, comedy and fashion events she's arranged with her friends. Casually slipping off her clothes to stand in her elegant red bra and panties, she reveals that she was the tallest girl on her volleyball team. "I could just put my hands up, and I was already blocking everything!" she giggles. After offering cheeky flashes of her boobs and pussy, Evalina gets completely naked and dances on the bed, making her luxurious curves bounce hypnotically. Then, she provides more enticing views of her graceful body and creamy complexion during acrobatic yoga stretches. "After doing gymnastics, I actually love to masturbate!", Evalina announces. She gets out her rabbit vibrator and lays back to savour the way it penetrates her deeply, while cuddling her clit. Clad only in sunglasses, she hits just the right spots with the buzzing toy, and whimpers with delight as her labia grip the shaft. Evalina experiments with different positions, including laying on her tummy and getting on all fours, before kneeling down to bring herself to orgasm. With her eyes shut tight, she breathes heavily and trembles all over, overcome with blissful release. "It was awesome!" she exclaims afterwards. "I really liked this experience: great masturbation!".
AbbyWinters Evalina - In her bedroom

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.02.19-Evalina-In_her_bedroom.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.02.19-Evalina-In_her_bedroom_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.02.19-Evalina-In_her_bedroom.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-23.02.19-Evalina-In_her_bedroom_photo.rar - 179.6 MB

VIP Download
AbbyWinters-23.02.19-Evalina-In_her_bedroom
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 20 February 2023 23:26
Thank you but I wait for moving material flushed
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 21 February 2023 22:40
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: