Register

AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving - 3 February 2023

+13
3 February 2023
AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving
AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving - 3 February 2023
Ophelia is about to start her period, so Josephine offers to help soothe her aching stomach with soft caresses and sweet tongue kisses. The girls quickly discard their shirts to make out topless in their short skirts, while stroking between each other's legs. When Ophelia gets on all fours, Josephine tugs her see-through panties aside to lavish her vulva with sensual licking, filmed in intimate closeups that capture both girls' blissed-out faces. Then, Ophelia inserts a menstrual sponge and invites curious Josephine to finger her. "I like that you're being so gentle with me, it makes me feel good!", Ophelia dreamily exclaims.
AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving
Incredibly aroused, Ophelia climbs atop Josephine's face. She savours the feeling of her friend's skilled hands and mouth worshipping her pussy, and moans to a satisfying climax with a bright smile. Josephine is richly rewarded for her efforts, as Ophelia penetrates her deeply to one intense orgasm in doggy, then teases her sensitive nipples with a pink feather. Josephine's whimpers convey her need for more pleasure, and Ophelia grants her wish by sucking her meaty labia until she cums with ecstatic cries. In the afterglow, Josephine sighs: "it's just me and you, and our pleasure!". "Are you falling in love with me?" Ophelia asks with a grin. "I think so!" she replies, and they happily cuddle.
AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving
Josephine and Ophelia giggle as they nibble a biscuit together, before Jospehine begins giving her friend kisses all over, from her tummy, to her neck, to her cheeks. Her eager hands roam across Ophelia's midriff-baring top, making her hard nipples poke through. As the girls exchange steamy kisses with their shirts off, Ophelia's fingers find their way up Josephine's pleated skirt, exposing her fleshy vulva. Josephine strips off Ophelia's own skirt and uses it to blindfold her, heightening the sensations, as she's licked and fingered to a powerful orgasm. Needing to make Josephine feel just as good, Ophelia instructs her to lie on her stomach, then sits on her bum while reaching back to stroke between her legs. As Josephine is transported by pleasure from the penetration, Ophelia lovingly ruffles her curly hair. Then, the girls take turns going down on each other. Ophelia sits on Josephine's face and gazes down happily to watch a wet tongue swirling around her pussy. Then she nestles her head between Josephine's legs, sensually tugging her long labia with her mouth, to bring on an intense climax. Deeply satisfied, the girls hold hands and make out with their legs open.
AbbyWinters Josephine A & Ophelia D - Muff diving

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.02.03-Josephine_A_and_Ophelia_D-Muff_diving.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.02.03-Josephine_A_and_Ophelia_D-Muff_diving_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.02.03-Josephine_A_and_Ophelia_D-Muff_diving.mp4 - 2.4 GB
AbbyWinters-23.02.03-Josephine_A_and_Ophelia_D-Muff_diving_photo.rar - 280.9 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 4 February 2023 01:11
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: