Register

AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush - 17 January 2023

+24
17 January 2023
AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush
AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush - 17 January 2023
It's a gloriously sunny day in Colombia, so Kira plays outside in the park, wearing a vibrant pink dress. She poses demurely with her legs crossed in her matching sandals, before giving us an upskirt peek at her polka-dot panties. Then, she drops them around her ankles, flashing a mischievous grin, and lies back in the grass with her legs wide open. With a giggle, she tugs down the dress and savours the warmth of the sun on her pert breasts and fluffy bush.
AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush
Kira returns to her bedroom, where she doesn't have to be sneaky about getting naked. She peels off her skintight leggings to reveal silky purple knickers, then paints the toenails on her bare feet the same pastel colour. Once she's blissfully nude, she raises her arm above her head and inhales the sweet scent of her hairy armpit. After modelling her cute backpack, Kira relaxes by playing video games with her legs akimbo, glowing with a warm smile as she shows off the soft curls decorating her pussy.
AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush
Friendly brunette Kira looks so happy as she frolics in the sunshine wearing a floral-print dress, swinging from a tree and offering teasing upskirt glimpses. She playfully slips off her cotton panties and tells a funny story about accidentally catching her roommate having sex. After flashing her fuzzy bush and perky nipples, Kira returns home to take off the rest of her clothes. Relaxing naked in bed, she caresses her bare breasts and slender legs, then applies lavender toenail polish while rapturously describing her foot fetish. "I totally enjoy doing kinky stuff with my feet, like giving a footjob and getting them worshipped!" she declares, massaging oil into her soles. Kira reveals that she trained as a gymnast, and displays her flexibility by spreading her legs, displaying the lush curls adorning her open pussy. She shares that she discovered as a teenager that she's attracted to both guys and girls, thanks to her welcoming circle of bisexual friends. Kira shows us everything she keeps in her backpack, from her video games, to lotion that makes her face feel like a "juicy, velvety peach." Then, she drapes the bag over her shoulders and stands in the nude. "I look cute in it, right? I think red is my colour!" she exclaims, wiggling her firm bottom.
AbbyWinters Kira R - Full Bush

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.01.17-Kira_R-Full_Bush.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.01.17-Kira_R-Full_Bush_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.01.17-Kira_R-Full_Bush.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-23.01.17-Kira_R-Full_Bush_photo.rar - 178.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 17 January 2023 23:25
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: