Register

AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin - 3 January 2023

+33
3 January 2023
AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin
AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin - 3 January 2023
"I think I laughed more today than I have in a long time!" bubbly new model Lulu writes in her note, and her joy at taking her clothes off makes every photo sparkle. She removes her cosy flannel to uncover a revealing little top and shorts that display the curves of her bum. Lulu caresses her perky breasts wearing only striped panties, then drops them around her ankles, and cheekily nibbles the fabric.
AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin
Standing in the nude, Lulu gives a playful salute, then straddles the camera, so her flawless shaved pussy can be photographed from below. She rolls around in bed into an array of sexy poses that show off all of her toned figure, from getting on all fours with her hips in the air, to lifting her bare feet over her head. Making double peace signs with her hands, Lulu relaxes with her legs open, and flashes a warmly inviting smile.
AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin
Charming brunette Lulu is from Germany, but she moved to Los Angeles six years ago. She quickly fell in love with the climate, the people, and the food, especially Mexican cuisine and bacon. Taking off her flannel to uncover a tiny sailor-style top, she declares, "this is an everyday California outfit: we all like to show a lot of skin!". After stripping down to her comfy cotton undies, Lulu dances with her headphones on, making her pert breasts jiggle. "My boobs are the perfect size! Not too small, not too big", she declares proudly. After demonstrating how she sensually pulls down her panties for her boyfriend, she continues her joyful dancing in the nude. Relaxing in bed, Lulu rubs lotion into her chest and around her perfectly smooth vulva, while sharing what she's attracted to in men. She loves strong shoulders, toned biceps, romantic gestures and warm personalities. "No cold Germans, please!" she remarks with a smile, putting her bare feet in the air and opening her legs. Her eyes glitter with mischief when she reveals her passion for kissing and biting during sex: "doing it a little bit more animalistic is really hot!". Lulu displays her lithe figure during naked yoga, then bids us an effervescent farewell, which makes clear how much fun she had doing the shoot.
AbbyWinters Lulu G - Fair Skin

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.01.03-Lulu_G-Fair_Skin.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.01.03-Lulu_G-Fair_Skin_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.01.03-Lulu_G-Fair_Skin.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-23.01.03-Lulu_G-Fair_Skin_photo.rar - 200.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 3 January 2023 22:14
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: