Register

AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque - 27 December 2022

+26
28 December 2022
AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque
AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque - 27 December 2022
The plunging neckline of Luary's lavender top puts her cleavage on eye-catching display. While flashing a cheeky grin, she grants our wish by freeing her large breasts, and playfully bouncing them with the straps of her shirt. After removing her skirt, she relaxes on the sofa and rubs over her see-through panties, then tugs them to the side to uncover her shaved pussy. Once she's revealed all of her curvaceous nude figure, Laury savours the tingly sensation of pinching her nipples with tweezers.
AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque
Now thoroughly aroused, Laury spreads her legs to share how much she loves to masturbate. She begins by stimulating her g-spot with her fingers, then deeply inserts her pink dildo. As she strokes, Laury moves from straddling a pillow on the floor, to lying back with her bare feet in the air, to standing up so she can focus on her pleasure. Her bright smile melts into an intense expression, as she feels her orgasm coming.
AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque
Laury's plush curves are the very definition of Rubenesque, and as she sweeps her balcony, her enormous boobs threaten to spill out of her low-cut top. She shares that her boyfriend is from Germany and she loves his accent, so she's learning the language: "It's very sexy, and I feel so moved when I hear him talk!". As her hard nipples poke through her shirt, Laury describes the thrill she gets from seeing men struggle to keep their eyes off her cleavage. "When they look at my tits, I feel very naughty, and it's very exciting!" she announces, jiggling and caressing them. Laury strips off her see-through panties to uncover all of her voluptuous figure, and details how much she adores having her partners cuddle her pillowy breasts. She explains that she only discovered how good it feels to touch herself when she was 21, and now "I masturbate very often!". She spends the rest of the shoot indulging in her favourite activity. First, she plunges her fingers deep into her shaved pussy, then, she enjoys an invigorating session with her pink vibrator. Laury's intense orgasm makes her curves bounce as the pleasure washes over her. "I feel very good, it's perfect!" she sighs in the afterglow.
AbbyWinters Laury - Rubenesque

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.12.27-Laury-Rubenesque.mp4
AbbyWinters-22.12.27-Laury-Rubenesque_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.12.27-Laury-Rubenesque.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-22.12.27-Laury-Rubenesque_photo.rar - 145.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 28 December 2022 23:29
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: