Register

AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility - 26 July 2022 (1080p)

+11
26 July 2022
AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility
AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility - 26 July 2022 (1080p)
Nakita sparkles in her belly dancing outfit, which is adorned with shiny golden coins that jingle as she shakes her hips. After pulling her flowing auburn hair into a ponytail, she strips down to a pastel sports bra and vibrantly colourful panties. With a proud grin, she removes what's left of her clothes, and raises her hands behind her head, to put all of her graceful nude body on display. She gently caresses her pert breasts, and gets ready for a naked workout.
AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility
Nakita starts out with leg lifts that flex her firm bottom, then arches her back so her nipples point to the heavens. She runs in place to exercise out her legs, then does the splits on the floor, flashing a bright smile. After feeling the burn with a resistance band, Nakita puts on a very short red skirt. Standing topless, the playfully lifts the hem, offering a peek at her silky-smooth pussy.
AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility
Professional ballroom dancer Nakita has performed around the world, gracefully moving her body on stage in Egypt, Turkey and Italy. "It's my life, it's my hobby, it's my work!" she exclaims, after demonstrating her talents in a midriff-baring costume that glitters with jingling coins. As she undresses, she stands in her bra and cotton undies decorated with pink flowers, and shares sexy backstage stories. One of her fellow dancers, a passionate Italian man, introduced her to the wonders of making love on the beach. "It was wonderful! It's a very good memory for me" she sighs, uncovering her perky breasts. Nakita reveals her perfectly shaved pussy by removing her panties, and giggles while showing how they can be used to tie her hair in a bun, when she doesn't have a scrunchie. She exercises her elegant nude figure with lunges and star jumps, and jiggles while running in place. To display her dancer's flexibility she does the splits and arches her back in the yoga bridge position, balancing on her toned arms and legs. While massaging oil into her nipples, Nakita reveals with a smile that her boyfriend works abroad for months at a time, "so I have to masturbate often, either alone, or on camera with him".
AbbyWinters Nakita - Flexibility

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.07.26-Nakita-Flexibility.mp4
AbbyWinters-22.07.26-Nakita-Flexibility_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.07.26-Nakita-Flexibility.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.07.26-Nakita-Flexibility_photo.rar - 124.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 26 July 2022 22:01
Thank you for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: