Register

AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra - 24 May 2022 (1080p)

+11
24 May 2022
AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra
AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra - 24 May 2022 (1080p)
When Giada puts a crown of blue flowers atop her ash blonde hair, she fits right in alongside her shelf of vibrant green plants. The pink polka dots on her knickers are just visible up her skirt, which is adorned with anime characters. She tugs at her top to reveal teasing flashes of her nipples, then takes it off and cheekily uses it to pull down her cotton panties. She bends over on her hands and knees, to show off her firm bottom and neat anus, beaming happily over her shoulder.
AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra
Giada then relaxes on the couch, and delights in spreading her legs wide apart, providing beautiful views of her pussy. The barest sprinkle of hair has begun to regrow around her fleshy pink vulva, and her sensual bedroom eyes and glittering smile create an enticing tableau. She slips off the flower crown and uses it to encircle one of her pert breasts. Then, she puts on a see-through top and cat-eye sunglasses, while keeping her legs akimbo, for a look as stylish as it is irresistibly sexy.
AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra
Elegant Italian Giada is a devoted film lover, which is illustrated by her anime-themed skirt. She caresses her chest over her midriff-baring top, making her breasts pop out, while excitedly listing her favourite movies, including Kill Bill, The Shining and Suspiria. As she sensually pulls down her pink panties, she notes that they are her favourite colour, and match her socks, shirt and nail polish. She would even love to have a pink car: "but I can't drive, so I only can dream this!", she giggles. Then, she opens her legs to reveal more matching pink, with an intimate closeup of her delicate labia. While jogging in place naked, Giada describes her passion for going on long walks, to explore big cities on holiday. Her perky breasts and firm bum jiggle and bounce delightfully as she moves. Lying on the couch in a flower crown, she stretches her long legs in the air, and reveals that she's very flexible and enjoys creative positions during sex. Then, she shares her foolproof seduction technique: "I know that people really love my eyes, so I look into their eyes and talk a lot!". When Giada demonstrates by casting a sultry gaze into the camera, batting her long lashes, and cheekily biting her lip, we fall completely under her spell.
AbbyWinters Giada - Nude Girls No Bra

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.05.24-Giada-Nude_Girls_No_bra.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.05.24-Giada-Nude_Girls_No_bra_photo.rar - 166.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: