Register

AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls - 20 May 2022 (1080p)

+44
20 May 2022
AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls
AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls - 20 May 2022 (1080p)
Senja has some exciting news, and she reveals what it is by slipping her green dress over her head: she's pregnant! She lovingly caresses her big belly in her lingerie, then tugs down her bra to uncover her breasts. Since her last shoot, they've grown several cup sizes, and her nipples have gotten much darker. After pulling down her panties, she stands in the nude, her fair skin glowing as she steps on a scale to check how her pregnancy is progressing.
AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls
Senja reclines on the couch and grabs her ankles, spreading her legs to show off her shaved pussy. Then she gets on the floor on her hands and knees, her golden blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, as she raises her firm bum in the air. Carefully pinching her nipple, she squeezes breast milk onto her fingertips, then relaxes naked to write in her diary.
AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls
Senja's petite figure has been through some big changes recently: she's eight months pregnant with twins! She proudly rubs her belly over her lime dress, and declares: "it's really big on my skinny body!". "It's so cute being pregnant, such a beautiful time of my life", she sighs. One thing that hasn't changed is Senja's love of being naked, so she excitedly takes off her clothes. She caresses her newly-large boobs, and squeezes breast milk onto her fingertips. With her legs wide open, she shares that her tummy no longer lets her see her smooth pussy. "I can't even see my feet standing up, but I hope it looks nice!", she giggles. Senja and her husband have discovered the erotic joys of sex during pregnancy. "Because of hormones, it feels even better and crazier than in normal life!", she declares. She also gets special attention from her fans during webcam shows: "They say, you're so skinny and you're pregnant, that's so cute!" Senja gets on all fours with her tight bottom in the air, and wavy blonde hair flowing over her shoulders. She sweetly reveals how grateful she is for the opportunity to pose nude. "Making this kind of video helps me to love my body more!" she exclaims. "Even now, when it's so heavy and difficult to move, I can feel beautiful!"
AbbyWinters Senja Pregnant Nude Girls

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.05.21-Senja-Pregnant.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-22.05.21-Senja-Pregnant_photo.rar - 157.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: