Register

AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls - 12 April 2022 (1080p/photo)

+22
12 April 2022
AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls
AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls / Nude Girls Perky breasts Ani - 12 April 2022 (1080p/photo)
Ani looks stylish in her crimson top and cutoff denim shorts, and teasingly reaches inside them, to pull out the waistband of her pink knickers. After stripping off her outfit, she stands proudly in her matching lingerie set. Then she pulls down her panties and wears them like a hat, flashing a cheeky grin. On her hands and knees in the nude, she straps weights to her ankles for some leg lifts and deep knee bends that show off her firm bottom. Grabbing her bare feet, she happily spreads her legs wide apart.
AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls
Ani's pussy is silky smooth and she delights in showing it off. She uses her fingers to spread her vulva, providing luxurious views of the glistening pinkness deep inside, and casts a sparkling smile into the camera. She also gets on all fours with her hips in the air, to offer an equally intimate perspective of her tight anus. After she eagerly humps her pillow, Ani gives a friendly wave goodbye.
AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls
Ani loved learning English in school and now she has a secret weapon for improving her language skills: "My husband is English, and he's really useful!". She's excited to show off her matching pink lingerie set and quickly strips off her top and tight shorts. After slipping off her panties, and playfully putting them atop her head, Ani caresses her perky breasts. She reveals that she's a professional backup dancer for pop stars and demonstrates how she keeps her graceful nude body in perfect shape. With weights around her ankles, she gets on all fours and does leg lifts that flex her firm bottom. Ani then gets out her rhythmic gymnastics ribbon and delightedly twirls around while waving it in the air, accentuating the elegance of her flawless naked figure. To provide even more intimate views, Ani wraps a resistance band around her knees and opens her legs, while spreading her immaculate pink vulva wide apart. On her hands and knees, she lovingly strokes her smooth pussy and discusses her passion for blowjobs: "I love sucking big dicks! I do it with big pleasure." Then she describes a romantic day she and her well-endowed husband spent having sex amidst ancient ruins in Cyprus. "The feeling was really wonderful", she declares. "I felt like Cleopatra!"
AbbyWinters Ani - Nude Girls

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.04.12-Ani-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 995.5 MB
AbbyWinters-22.04.12-Ani-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 123.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: