Register

AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching - 12 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

+22
13 March 2022
AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching
AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching - 12 March 2022 (1080p/photo)
With her tortoiseshell spectacles on, Eve looks even more adorable than usual, as she admires her reflection in the mirror and puts on hoop earrings. Her midriff-baring top hugs her buxom curves, until she pulls it over her head to uncover her golden bra. She playfully tugs the straps until her marvelous breasts and perky nipples tumble into view, while she flashes a sweet grin. Her gym shorts drop to the floor next, revealing that she has nothing on underneath. Perched on the desk with her legs wide open, Eve adjusts her glasses and looks delighted to be sharing all of her graceful nude figure.
AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching
Eve's inviting smile glows, as she puts her feet high in the air, then reclines on her hands, making sure to provide the most intimate views of her delicate pink vulva. She massages and cuddles her chest, and encircles one areola with a bracelet. After rubbing lotion into her firm bottom, she holds the desk for balance and stands on one leg, so her smooth pussy can be photographed from below. Then she puts on a skintight catsuit, but keeps it unbuttoned to remain topless, creating a uniquely sexy look.
AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching
Since she studied ballet at an all girls school, Eve developed an extensive beauty routine to ensure she always looks her best. After showing us her creams and lotions, she slips off her shirt to reveal a shiny golden bra. She explains that she was a late bloomer, but her awe-inspiring large breasts were certainly worth the wait. With a sparkling smile, she bounces them with her hands, then pulls down her gym shorts to stand in the nude. Eve explains that she's attracted to girls who also take care of their whole body. "When she's good-looking naked, I think: let's do it! I want to eat that pussy!" she giggles. Eve puts on her bookish glasses and perches on the desk with her legs open, so we can admire her silky-smooth vulva. She tells sexy stories about working as a stewardess on a train, where she discovered that she's turned on by men in business suits typing on computers. While pouring them coffee, she admired their hands, and fantasised about "how he would put his fingers in my mouth, or how he would masturbate my pussy", she sighs dreamily. After massaging cream into her boobs and providing an inspiring naked ballet demonstration, Eve blows a sweet kiss to the camera and waves goodbye.
AbbyWinters Eve S - Nude Girls Stretching

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.03.12-Eve_S-Nude_Girls_Stretching.mp4 - 1.3 GB
AbbyWinters-22.03.12-Eve_S-Nude_Girls_Stretching_photo.rar - 275.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: