Register

AbbyWinters Elise V - Nude Girls - 8 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

+44
8 March 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V
AbbyWinters Elise V - Nude Girls / Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V - 8 March 2022 (1080p/photo)
Elise's dazzling cleavage nearly overflows from her dress, so she flashes a cheeky grin and pulls it down, freeing her perfect large breasts. She kneels on the floor to wiggle her ample bottom, then hikes up her dress to show off her thong. After dropping her panties around her ankles, she playfully stretches them across her boobs. Wearing nothing but her sexy stockings and a fluorescent garter belt, she spreads her legs wide, with an inviting smile. Then she settles in for an invigorating round of masturbation, slipping two fingers deep into her silky-smooth pussy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V
Elise has all sorts of creative ways to maximise her pleasure as she plays. First, she fills up her vagina with a deodorant tube, her eyes lighting up at how good it feels. Then she puts her stockings on her hands to touch herself, savouring the unique sensation. The santiny fabric becomes dripping wet from her arousal, which is her signal to take out her glass dildo and really get serious. She casts a sensual look into the camera, as the toy hits her g-spot, then furrows her brow and cries out with a satisfying orgasm.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V
Elise prepares for the day with a relaxing cup of tea, and we get a peek up her dress as she sips. Yet her plunging neckline is even more eye-catching, and she confesses that she knows where we're looking. "I like to think I'm very lucky in the boob department!" she announces, revealing the thrill she gets when people notice them, then try to pretend they didn't. She leans forward until her voluptuous breasts tumble free, and lovingly massages their pillowy softness. After twerking in her thong panties, she puts her nude hourglass figure on display in a luxurious 40-minute masturbation session, filled with sexy stories. Stroking her immaculately smooth vulva, Elise shares her passion for going solo to swingers clubs. On her first visit, she had sex with a nice couple, giving the lady her first experience with a girl. Elise's sensuous curves bounce enticingly, as she curls her fingers to hit her g-spot, making sticky sounds. With her knees wide apart to enhance her pleasure, she declares: "when I actually cum, I imagine a real closeup of my pussy!". She inserts a glass dildo to bring herself over the edge, and the camera nestles between her legs, so we can enjoy the view she's dreaming of. As creamy girlcum drips down her shapely thighs, Elise moans with orgasmic ecstasy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Enormous breasts Elise V

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.03.08-Elise_V-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 2.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.03.08-Elise_V-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 279.9 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 8 March 2022 22:53
Thank you. Elise V. is absolutely a stunning woman. A gift for every man smile blush heart_eyes
Irishka
Irishka 10 March 2022 04:31
ComfortZone, I agree with you, Elise V. is an amazing girl! relaxed yum heart_eyes
You may also like: