Register

AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian - 4 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

+22
4 March 2022
AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Facesitting Eve S & Zina B - 4 March 2022 (1080p/photo)
Eve and Zina exchange meaningful glances as they make their bed, knowing full well what's about to happen on it. Relaxing on the fresh sheets, they tenderly caress each other over their halter tops, and Zina instantly falls in love with Eve's voluptuous breasts. Uncovering them, so they can be worshipped with loving squeezes, Zina's eyes glow with excitement that reveals how lucky she feels. After they make out, Zina pulls down Eve's panties and laps into her smooth vulva, as Eve watches her gratefully and builds toward orgasm.
AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian
Eve then excitedly strips off Zina's remaining clothing and gets her on all fours to be eaten out, then fingered to a blissful release. Eve is delighted by Zina's shapely bum and climbs on it to grind her clit against the soft flesh, making them giggle. But Zina wants her friend in a more comfy position, and invites her to sit on her face. Eve revels in the sensation of having her pussy licked, while Zina reaches up to cradle her boobs. As she's overcome with pleasure, the girls make joyful eye contact. For a luxurious conclusion, Zina strokes a rose between Eve's open legs, making her melt into the pillows.
AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian
"When I look at you, I'm just like, oh! So sexy!" Zina swoons in the afterglow, holding Eve in her arms. "Oh my God, that's so cute!" Eve replies, showering her with kisses. The girls are enchanted by each other throughout this romantic encounter, from the moment they tumble giggling into bed, sharing soft caresses and sweet compliments. Zina eagerly lifts Eve's halter top to nuzzle her large breasts, gazing into what she calls Eve's "Bambi eyes." After removing Eve's panties, Zina sensually massages her firm bum. Then she offers an irresistible invitation: "Wanna come sit on my face? Then I'm covered in your pussy!" Eve grinds her clit on Zina's tongue, while getting her boobs cuddled, and reaches back to masturbate her friend until they tremble with arousal. That flows into a passionate 69 filled with gentle licking and sucking, before the girls take turns reclining on the pillows, to be eaten out to blissful orgasms. After a wave of pleasure washes over Eve, they laugh when Zina exclaims: "Such a juicy pussy! So delicious!". Then Eve goes down on Zina, making her arch her back with a breathtaking climax. Eve's mouth is dripping wet, and Zina tells her: "I like it!", as they curl up and make out.
AbbyWinters Eve S & Zina B. Lesbian

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.03.04-Eve_S_and_Zina_B-Lesbian.mp4 - 2.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.03.04-Eve_S_and_Zina_B-Lesbian_photo.rar - 292.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: