Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R - 1 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

+55
1 March 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R - 1 March 2022 (1080p/photo)
Jenni sings her heart out while playing her guitar, then beams happily into the camera wearing a t-shirt that shows off a hint of her flat tummy. Then she slips it off to stand in a comfy bra, and flips up her skirt to show off how her neon pink stockings hug her firm bum. After flashing her pert breasts with a bright smile, she tugs at her cotton panties, making it clear that she's completely shaved. When she drops them around her ankles, she celebrates being naked by dancing joyfully around the room.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R
Stretching out her nude body on the couch, Jenni wiggles her legs back and forth in her long socks, with her long hair falling over her shoulders. She shows off some of her artwork, then creates some more, by playfully drawing a ring around her nipple. Feeling creatively inspired, she gets out the guitar for another song, and her complete lack of clothing makes the performance even more inspiring. When she's done, she stands in the nude and takes a graceful bow.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R
Jenni has been singing and creating music her whole life, and sweetly explains that "I just want to write songs which you can hear and feel: hey, I'm not alone!". That's the effect she creates strumming her guitar in a t-shirt and a frilly skirt, as her soulful voice fills the room. With a warm smile, she slips off her top, uncovering a soft bra, and shares that despite speaking Russian, she only thinks in English when composing lyrics. After peeling off her hot pink stockings, she's wearing only girly panties decorated with little hearts. "I love to dance when no one can see me!" she declares, twirling and jumping for joy. Jenni playfully snaps the waistband of her knickers against her hips, then pulls them down around her ankles, revealing her firm bottom and smooth pussy. She displays her drawings of cute girls, then uses her perky breasts as a canvas, to create an image of the night sky. "Let's draw the planet I call nipple!" she giggles. After discussing her first romances, Jenni realises she's never talked about herself so much. "I think my songs and my artwork will tell you more", she shares, picking up the guitar again. The delicate beauty of her music is enriched by seeing her perform in the nude.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Guitar player Jenni R

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.02.29-Jenni_R-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-22.02.29-Jenni_R-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 224.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: