Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa - 8 February 2022 (1080p/photo)

+44
9 February 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa - 8 February 2022 (1080p/photo)
Larisa's wavy brunette hair falls gracefully over her shoulders, as she sits in an office chair, wearing a short denim skirt that offers teasing glimpses of her panties. She lifts her purple top over her head to uncover a lacy bra, with hints of her nipples visible through the fabric. After stretching her body in her lingerie, she slips off her remaining items of clothing with a sultry look into the camera, revealing all of her slender nude figure. Then she brushes her hair, which extends to her perky nipples, and has fun bopping some balloons in the air.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa
Larisa crouches on the floor and gazes over her shoulder, in a pose that accentuates her firm bottom. Then she lays back and admires her reflection in a mirror, before setting it on the floor, so she gets a perfect view of one bare breast. Wearing nothing but her black-rimmed glasses, she enjoys a book of poetry, then stands up naked and playfully puts her bra on backwards. With the straps framing her chest and a neat tuft of pubic hair adorning her pussy, Larisa glows with a friendly smile.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa
With her soulful grey eyes and perfect cheekbones, Larisa possesses an elegant sexiness, which she's excited to share. "It's really fun to get naked in front of the camera!" she announces with a gleaming smile. Her cleavage is visible down her plunging neckline, and her tiny skirt barely covers her cotton knickers, so she quickly strips down to stretch in her lingerie. Larisa always celebrates her summer birthday on the beach, dancing to reggaeton with a mojito in hand. Pulling down her panties to uncover a fuzzy tuft of pubic hair, she tells the steamy story of a beach threesome with her boyfriend and another girl. Larisa's svelte figure looks dazzling when she stands in the nude. As she bounces balloons in the air, her gracefully long limbs complement her pert breasts and firm booty. Wearing nothing but her bookish glasses, she uses her affinity for languages to teach us the German and Italian words for "boobs" and "pussy." Then she reveals her love of having orgies with people of all genders, especially when she can sit on someone's face or indulge in 69. "When I'm sucking the dick, I like when the person cums in my mouth" she explains, twirling her hair around her finger. "I find it quite hot, because I think it brings them more pleasure!"
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Upskirt Larisa

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.02.08-Larisa-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-22.02.08-Larisa-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 294.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: