Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L - 1 February 2022 (1080p/photo)

+35
1 February 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L - 1 February 2022 (1080p/photo)
Curly-haired Colombian Rita stretches on her balcony in a lacy bralette and skintight shorts that show off her lush curves. She decides her workout would be more fun with less clothing, and strips down to a pair of blue cotton knickers with a few stray hairs escaping from the sides. After raising her hands over head, to draw our eyes to her full breasts and dark areola, she bends over to touch her toes, grinning as she gazes back between her legs. She looks even happier when she slips off her panties, revealing her juicy bottom and fuzzy bush.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L
Rita moves inside to happily open her legs with her bare feet in the air, sharing all of her shapely figure. Then, she grabs a paintbrush and turns her body into a work of art. She begins by adding turquoise patterns to her inner thighs, which somehow make her pussy even lovelier. Before long, she's coated in paint from head to toe, and the floor of her studio has become a riot of colour. After rinsing off, Rita massages oil onto her bum cheeks, making them shine as bright as her inviting smile.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L
Rita arrives for her first shoot on her bike, wearing a midriff-baring t-shirt and spandex shorts that hug her curvy bottom. She's smiling from ear to ear, not only because she's excited to take off her clothes, but also because her friend Adriana is behind the camera! After three years as a beloved model, Adriana is making her debut as a shoot producer, ready to introduce us to beautiful women like Rita from her home country of Colombia. Rita wastes no time undressing, to stand naked on her balcony, and her voluptuous figure and caramel complexion sparkle in the sunshine. "All of my body is strong!" she declares, lifting her shapely legs high in the air. Rita is a professional painter, and works on her latest creation in the nude, sharing that the pastel swirls were inspired by a dream. "For me, painting is erotic" she explains, then demonstrates how she uses her body as a canvas. She opens her legs and paints intricate designs on her warm thighs, while discussing how she loves the contrast between her dark vulva and the pink inside. "I say my pussy is a dessert, because it's chocolate and strawberry!" she giggles. Rita covers her lush breasts, thick bum and bare feet with paint, then rolls around on a sheet of paper, creating an inspiring new work of art.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Body painting Rita L

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.02.01-Rita_L-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.02.01-Rita_L-Nude_Girls_photo.zip - 144.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: