Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina - 22 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

+33
22 January 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina
AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina - 22 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
Alaina's glittering smile could light up several city blocks, and we get to see it in nearly every photo in this set, because she's delighted to welcome us into her home. She starts out straddling her bicycle, wearing her helmet and tight shorts that hug the curves of her bum, and leans forward so the handlebars push up her cleavage in her vibrant tank top. She strips down to a set of elegant pink lingerie to brush her raven hair, and lowers her lacy bra so her perky nipples pop into view. Laying back on the couch, she slips off her thong panties until they rest around her ankles.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina
Alaina has an abundance of fun activities planned once she's naked. She gets out her cocktail shaker to mix a delicious-looking drink, and goes through her closet trying on button-down shirts and robes that still let us admire her athletic nude figure. She puts her bra on backwards, so it doesn't cover her nipples, then slips into her rock-climbing harness, which has straps that frame her neatly shaved pussy. Finally, Alaina stands up wearing only a flower crown, which makes her perfect tan lined body look even lovelier.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina
Alaina cheerfully invites us into her flat for the grand tour, beginning with a wall covered with photos of the 15 countries she's visited in the last 10 years. "These are from the seaside, where I go sunbathing topless!" she exclaims in her charming French accent, tugging down her tank top to show off her cleavage in a lacy pink bra. Clad in see-through underwear, she demonstrates her rock climbing warm-up exercises. Then, she flashes a bright smile and confesses: "I like to go around the flat naked. I feel comfortable and free!". To prove it, she pulls her panties down around her ankles. Alaina tells sexy stories about her first experiences with anal sex and squirting, then shows us the bar area where she mixes cocktails to seduce her dates. Her breasts jiggle enticingly as she shakes up a drink, before retiring to the bedroom, wearing only a flower crown and a rainbow lei. "I like to role play as a princess, innocent and pure…which I am not", she giggles. Strapping her tan lined nude figure into her climbing harness, which frames her perfectly smooth vulva, Alaina describes a romantic two-day nature excursion. "We had sex on the top of the mountains! It was the best date ever!" she announces, her dark eyes sparkling.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls See-through lingerie Alaina

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.22-Alaina-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.3 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.22-Alaina-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 385.9 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: