Register

AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa - 21 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

21 January 2022
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa - 21 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
As Adriana brushes Elysa's flowing dark hair, they begin to caress each other's legs. Sparks fly when their eyes meet, and they begin passionately making out and squeezing breasts. In between kisses, Elysa lifts off Adriana's shirt, while Adriana pulls down Elysa's velour shorts, and their excitement builds as their nipples rub together. The splash of freckles all over Elysa's body forms a beautiful contrast with Adriana's dark complexion, as they lay atop one another to enjoy a sultry 69. Then Elysa sits on Adriana's face, and moans in ecstasy as her friend's tongue massages her pussy.
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa
Standing before a window that allows sunshine to illuminate their nude figures, the girls hold each other tight, as they continue kissing. Adriana then gets on the floor before Elysa, and goes down on her, while gazing up adoringly. After her orgasm, Elysa repays Adriana by kneeling behind her, and penetrating her hard with her fingers, while gently licking her bum cheeks. As Adriana builds towards climax, she shuts her eyes and reaches back to clutch Elysa's glossy hair. Deeply satisfied, the girls beam at each other in bed, then drift off to sleep with their faces nuzzled together.
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa
"I want you to give me a lot of kisses!" Adriana tells Elysa, and they both revel in fulfilling that sexy request, passionately making out while pleasuring each other. They get off to a gently romantic start, as Adriana brushes Elysa's luxuriously long hair and tells her it smells like flowers. Elysa's braces sparkle as she shyly blushes, but when their lips meet, instant chemistry lights up the room. Adriana peels off Elysa's tube top to suck her nipples, and Elysa pulls down Adriana's skirt to admire their beautifully contrasting skin tones. Then Elysa sits on Adriana's face, and throws her head back with the first of many explosive orgasms. Elysa adores eating pussy, and looks thrilled burying her freckled face between Adriana's long legs, and lovingly lapping her clit until she moans in ecstasy. "How many orgasms can you have?" Adriana thoughtfully asks. Elysa replies "A lot!" and they prove it in an array of positions, licking, stroking and crying out with pleasure. For the finale, Adriana stands by the window and Elysa kneels down to finger her until she squirts. They collapse in bed as Elysa giggles and offers Adriana her dripping wet fingers to suck. "Mmm, I like the taste of my vagina!" Adriana happily murmurs. "I like mine, too. And yours, of course!" Elysa exclaims, as Adriana holds her close and sighs: "aww, you're sweet!"
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Cunnilingus Adriana E & Elysa

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.21-Adriana_E_and_Elysa-Lesbian.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.21-Adriana_E_and_Elysa-Lesbian_photo.zip - 195.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: