Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria - 15 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

15 January 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria
AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria - 15 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
Valeria loves summer, and her sparkling smile shows how excited she is to spend a sunny day by the pool. She slips off her flowing dress to reveal her sexy bikini adorned with flowers and pink skulls, then swiftly unties the top to uncover her tan lined breasts. She teasingly tugs at her bottoms, making it clear that she's completely shaved, then pulls them down to show off her flawless pussy. After happily diving into the water, she reclines in a strawberry-shaped inner tube, and giggles as she tumbles backwards with a big splash.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria
Valeria climbs out of the pool dripping wet, then lays out a towel on the patio. She gets on all fours to reveal her neat vulva and tight anus, while looking over her shoulder with an inviting grin. After playfully wrapping her body with the strings of her swimsuit, she sits down and spreads her legs wide. Twisting a colourful macrame bracelet around her ankles, she raises her bare feet high in the air and wiggles her toes.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria
Sweetly charming Colombian Valeria has done many sexy shoots, but this is only her second solo and it's a joy to focus completely on her beauty, as she relaxes by the pool. Her vibrant bikini hugs her supple curves, as she massages sunscreen lotion into her breasts, and shows off her curvy bum. She unties her top to free her perky nipples and slips off her bottoms to uncover her perfectly smooth pussy. Her sexy tan lines are a souvenir from a trip to Colombia, where swimsuits are required, but now that she lives in Spain, she loves nude beaches. "My friends tell me they don't feel comfortable enough to do it, so I feel very brave!" she exclaims, diving into the water. After splashing with an inner tube, Valeria puts on her sunglasses and opens her legs, to describe having sex with her boyfriend in a Jacuzzi. She giggles when she reveals that she found out years later, that her friends were watching. She also has cute stories about her early masturbation adventures with pool jets and muscle massagers, and teaching her first boyfriend how to give her orgasms. Threading macrame string through her bare toes, she shares her passion for oral sex: "I really enjoy when someone is feeling a lot of pleasure from my mouth!". When a storm rolls in, Valeria joyfully frolics naked in the rain.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls By the pool Valeria

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.15-Valeria-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.15-Valeria-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 287.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: