Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn - 4 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

+55
4 January 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn - 4 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
Jacklyn's blue eyes glitter as she unbuttons her top, showing the lacy bows adorning her bra straps. Once her shirt comes off, she teasingly holds it against her chest, then tosses it aside to reveal that her lingerie is transparent, so her pink nipples are visible through the delicate fabric. She drops her shorts to the floor, uncovering panties that are made of the same material, offering a peek at her fuzzy bush. Once she's naked, Jacklyn playfully uses her hand and two baseball caps to stay covered up, then lets us admire her rubenesque curves in all their glory.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn
Jacklyn's juicy round bum looks fantastic as she gets on her hands and knees and looks invitingly over her shoulder. With a warm smile, she flips over and parts her knees to show off the fluffy hair decorating her pink vulva, and the tampon string nestled inside. Raising her bare feet in the air, she decides to commemorate how pretty her pussy looks. Wearing nothing but her black-framed glasses, she grabs her selfie stick and snaps some intimate closeups between her open legs.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn
Jacklyn loves photography and hiking in the mountains, so she shares beautiful pictures she's taken of craggy peaks and tranquil lakes. Removing her top to reveal her lacy see-through bralette, she explains that she wore her sisters' hand-me-down B-cup bras growing up. When she first bought her own in college, she was surprised to learn that she needs a size DDD. She caresses her lush bare breasts, then puts on her hiking hat and backpack, wearing only her floral-print panties. After pulling them down to reveal all of her rubenesque curves, she happily describes a nude camping trip: "It was really freeing to fully be myself, with nothing covering me, and enjoy nature!" Jacklyn uses her selfie stick to take sexy photos with her legs open, getting closeups of the downy hair covering her pussy, and the tampon string between her labia. Her eyes sparkle behind her nerdy-cute glasses, as she reveals her secret adventures dating couples. She enjoys being welcomed into the sex life of two people who already know what they like, and also: "you get twice the attention!" So far, she's only fingered the woman, while having sex with the man, but she's ready to go further: "I'd like to lick her pussy and kiss it, while he's behind me" she sighs, as she touches herself.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Large breasts Jacklyn

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.04-Jacklyn-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.04-Jacklyn-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 206.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: