Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena - 7 November 2021 (1080p/photo)

9 November 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena - 7 November 2021 (1080p/photo)
Flashing an adorable dimpled grin, short-haired Sena lowers the straps of her tank top to uncover the lacy bra hugging her voluptuous breasts. A slight glimpse of her pink knickers is visible up her skirt, so she slips it off and proudly displays her Rubenesque curves in her lingerie. After doing some topless stretches, she pulls down her panties until they dangle around her ankles. Fully nude, she opens her legs with an inviting smile, to reveal her neatly shaved vulva.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena
Sena's fingers are adorned with rings, which sparkle in the light as she spreads her labia. The bright pink of her pussy and clit contrasts in the loveliest way with her dark complexion, as she shares intimate views of her body. Getting on her hands and knees on the bed, she puts her ample booty high in the air and pulls her bum cheeks apart so we can admire her smooth anus. After putting on a fluorescent green teddy, she tugs the crotch to the side, and casts a smoldering look into the camera, as she plays with her vibrator.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena
Giggly 18-year-old Sena loves her Rubenesque curves, and she's excited to strip off her tank top and skirt, to show them off, in her bright pink lingerie. She flexes her round bum so it jiggles and bounces, and twirls around to display what she remembers from ballet class, singing to accompany herself. "Fun fact about me: I don't know my bra size" she announces, tugging it down so her large breasts tumble into view. "I think it's a D or an E?" When she slips off her panties, she's left wearing only a bead belt that symbolises maturity in her culture and is worn all the time. Sena's family is from Africa, but she grew up in Norway and loves languages. Opening her legs to reveal her smooth shaved vulva, she teaches us the words for pussy in German and Norwegian, while confessing she wasn't allowed to learn it in the African languages she speaks. She describes her job as a portrait photographer, and her love of taking nudes to send to her partners, when she's not working. "I really like my pussy!" she declares, smiling as she spreads her labia. "It's been described as a chocolate with a pink strawberry inside". Sena uses her suction vibrator to masturbate to a satisfying orgasm, crying out as she's overcome with pleasure.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In her bedroom Sena

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.11.07-Sena-Solo.mp4 - 2.0 GB
AbbyWinters-21.11.07-Sena-Solo_photo.rar - 312.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: