Register

AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian - 13 October 2021 (1080p/photo)

+33
15 October 2021
AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian
AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian / Girl Girl Rubbing nipples together Daniela D & Milana - 13 October 2021 (1080p/photo)
Daniela and Milana exchange their cute glasses and give each other a vision test before making out. They strip off their shirts and excitedly rub their nipples together, the tingly sensation making Daniela giggle with delight as her braces shine. Milana removes Daniela's skirt and slips one finger into her lacy panties, to stroke her fuzzy pubic hair. Then, she removes them completely and passionately sucks her clit, as Daniela gazes lustfully at Milana's beautiful face between her legs, and cries out with pleasure.
AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian
When it's Milana's turn to be ravished, she opens her legs so Daniela can part her pink labia and plunge one finger deep inside. Milana whimpers and arches her back as she feels her climax coming, and both girls cuddle each other's breasts at the same time. Then Daniela climbs on top, so they can slot their legs together and begin vigorously tribbing. They hold hands tight as their pussies melt together, building to blissful simultaneous orgasms. Deeply satisfied, Daniela and Milana throw their arms around each other and passionately kiss.
AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian
Milana just started wearing glasses, and chats with her bespectacled friend Daniela about their different frame styles and vision levels. The intimate eye contact melts into steamy tongue kisses and caresses of breasts under tops. Lacy bras are discarded, so sensitive nipples can rub together, and Daniela's braces sparkle as she exclaims, "It's like heaven!" Milana unbuttons Daniela's skirt and is delighted by the silky fabric underneath. "Such nice panties! But I'm sure I'll like you more without them" she declares, then buries her face in Daniela's hairy pussy, lapping her clit to a shuddering climax. Daniela pulls down Milana's tiny shorts, eyes glowing at the discovery of her smooth vulva. "Can you sit on my face, please?" she implores with a cute grin. Milana happily straddles Daniela's mouth and grinds against her tongue, overwhelmed with pleasure while touching her friend all over. After sharing Milana's very first 69 with a girl, Daniela announces: "I want to rub my pussy on yours!" During the vigorous tribbing, the girls tightly squeeze hands, and Milana desperately moans, "Don't stop, don't stop!" until she explodes with ecstasy. Daniela begs to be penetrated standing up for her third orgasm, then sucks Milana's wet fingers as they cuddle. Don't miss the after video, where cheeky shoot producer Kristiana joins the girls for a blindfolded boob guessing game.
AbbyWinters Daniela D and Milana Lesbian

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.10.13-Daniela_D_and_Milana-Lesbian.mp4 - 2.2 GB
AbbyWinters-21.10.13-Daniela_D_and_Milana-Lesbian_photo.rar - 300.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: