Register

AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo - 29 August 2021 (1080p/photo)

+22
31 August 2021
AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo
AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo / Nude Girls Masturbating until squirting Eve S - 29 August 2021 (1080p/photo)
Eve lies on her tummy on the floor wearing leggings that hug her bum, and a halter top that provides an enticing view of her cleavage. She lowers the straps until there's only the smallest strip of fabric across her chest, then finally gets topless to proudly show off her full breasts. Stripping down to cute panties that feature a camel toe and proclaim her to be a member of the Strong Girls Club, she slips one hand inside with a smile. She drops them around her ankles and then stands in the nude to be admired.
AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo
Eve embarks on an intense masturbation session that starts when she spreads her vulva to show us her wet pussy, then pushes two fingers deep inside. She gets on all fours and penetrates herself with her glass dildo, her eyes lighting up with pleasure as she strokes. For the finale, she uses her purple vibrator and moans to an explosive squirting orgasm, which drenches the floor and her bare feet. Hopping in the shower to clean up, she has a quick pee, and then cannot resist masturbating some more, squeezing her breast to heighten her arousal.
AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo
Eve's workout clothes cling to her shapely figure as she does the yoga bridge pose, highlighting her ample breasts. She shares that nude modelling has helped her embrace her body. "When everyone was saying, 'Oh, you are sexy, I like your boobs' I started to like it!" she proclaims, caressing her bare chest and one pierced nipple. As she slips off her cotton panties, they catch briefly between the labia of her immaculate shaved pussy, then fall around her ankles. Since she studied ballet at an all-girls school, she treats us to some graceful naked dancing, her curves swaying gently. Eve spends the rest of the video indulging her passion for masturbation. Her fingers get creamy with girlcum as she vividly describes her fantasies about anal sex and threesomes. Feeling adventurous, she retrieves her glass dildo from the fridge and savours the tingly sensation of cold inside her. "It feels good, because my pussy is red and hot" she sighs, taking the toy deep. Now thoroughly aroused, she plays with a curved vibrator that cuddles her clit. "It's my best friend ever" she giggles. "I can have a good squirt with this one!" That is an understatement: an awe-inspiring gush of pleasure bursts from her pussy, leaving her wet thighs trembling. She splashes her bare toes in the sexy puddle before taking a shower, which ends with a second orgasm.
AbbyWinters Eve S. Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.08.29-Eve_S-Solo.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-21.08.29-Eve_S-Solo_photo.rar - 324.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: