Register

AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian - 11 August 2021 (1080p/photo)

+22
13 August 2021
AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian
AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian / Girl Girl Labia licking Anca & Elza - 11 August 2021 (1080p/photo)
Beaming at each other through their glasses, Anca and Elza get cozy in bed and brush each other's brunette hair. When Elza gives her a passionate kiss, Anca excitedly strips off her friend's shirt and begins to suckle the nipples on her voluptuous breasts. After pulling down Elza's shorts, which are decorated with cute unicorns, Anca buries her face between her legs and starts licking her soft shaved pussy. Elza whimpers with delight as Anca looks up to make steamy eye contact, then gently tugs her meaty labia with her mouth.
AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian
Anca excitedly straddles Elza's face, and the feeling of a skilled tongue massaging her clit makes Anca glow with pleasure. The girls experiment with a unique form of tribbing with their round bums pressed together, then share a sensual 69 that makes Elza cry out with orgasmic release. Anca lays back with her legs open wide, so Elza can penetrate her deeply with her fingers, to an intense climax. Thoroughly satisfied, the girls wrap their arms around each other in a loving embrace and share deep kisses.
AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian
The sexual chemistry between Anca and Elza is electric! Their day gets off to a gentle start, as Elza gives Anca the same ponytail she has, with a matching pearl scrunchie. But as the girls begin a sultry makeout session, we get to watch them fall head over heels for each other. "I love that you're little and I can hold you" Elza sighs, as Anca removes her DD cup bra and sucks her nipples. "These are the biggest boobs I've ever had in my hands!" Anca excitedly exclaims. She pulls down Elza's panties and teasingly licks her inner thighs before sensually going down on her, as the girls make hot eye contact through their glasses. Anca sits on Elza's face and grinds her pussy on her tongue, then has a special request: "I want you to fuck me while I stand up!" Elza's fingers deep inside her give Anca a blissful orgasm that leaves her trembling. Indulging in a steamy 69 to taste each other, Elza's heavy breathing makes Anca exclaim, "oh yes, cum for me!" The sweet invitation makes Elza flush pink and explode with orgasmic ecstasy. Reflecting on the best part of the day, Anca declares that she loved worshipping Elza's boobs and pussy. Elza shyly responds that what she most enjoyed was "just being with a person who I really, really like!" making Anca's face light up with joy.
AbbyWinters Anca & Elza Lesbian

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.08.11-Anca_and_Elza-Lesbian.mp4 - 2.0 GB
AbbyWinters-21.08.11-Anca_and_Elza-Lesbian_photo.rar - 332.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: