Register

AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo - 8 August 2021 (1080p/photo)

+22
10 August 2021
AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo
AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo / Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Nicole T - 8 August 2021 (1080p/photo)
Nicole's dark eyes glimmer with excitement as she rolls around the sofa, offering cheeky glimpses up her short skirt. With a grin, she drops the skirt to the floor so we can admire her cotton panties, which are decorated with little hearts. As she leans forward, her dark nipples slip out of her loose floral print top, and she decides she's teased us enough. She strips off her shirt to uncover her perfect small breasts, then pulls her panties down around her ankles, to proudly show off her immaculate shaved pussy.
AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo
Nicole gets warmed up by touching herself with her fingers, then embarks on a fulfilling masturbation session with a lifelike rubber dildo. Affixing the toy to the floor, she opens her legs and sits down, taking every inch of the thick shaft deep inside her. While pleasuring herself on her back, on her tummy, and bent over at the waist, Nicole's smile grows brighter as the sensations get more intense. To push herself over the edge, she gets out a purple vibrator that can cuddle her clit while it penetrates her, and moans as she feels her orgasm coming.
AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo
Bubbly American Nicole proudly describes herself as a "super nerd," because she's studying computer science and loves chatting with her techie friends about sci-fi and superheroes. Fluttering her long eyelashes, she shares that her wardrobe consists of "a lot of really cute and adorable stuff," like the ruffled pink skirt she's wearing, which she sweetly lets us peek up. Wearing nothing but girly panties with a perfect camel toe, she touches herself and tells a steamy story about getting her pussy licked by a girl during a threesome. "Her boyfriend started fucking her from behind, so her tongue was getting thrust inside me," she sighs dreamily. Nicole stretches her slender body by doing some nude yoga, and then shares that her secret sexual fantasy involves inviting 10 or 12 of her guy friends to her place for a gangbang. "It's a huge turn-on for me just to think about being used by guys like that, just for their pleasure," she explains with a charming giggle. Thoroughly aroused, Nicole begins masturbating with her fingers, then takes a dildo and a vibrator deep inside her smooth shaved pussy. She brings herself to a fulfilling orgasm with her magic wand, then struggles to find the right words for how good she feels: "I can't even believe that I came that hard!"
AbbyWinters Nicole T. Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.08.08-Nicole_T-Solo.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-21.08.08-Nicole_T-Solo_photo.rar - 331.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: