Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D - 22 April 2021 (1080p/photo)

24 April 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D - 22 April 2021 (1080p/photo)
Candice lifts up her cozy sweatshirt to reveal that she’s not wearing a bra, but teases us by covering her small breasts with her hands and cards from a board game. Finally, she frees her perky nipples, then does some flexible stretches which provide tantalizing glimpses up her shorts. They drop to the floor to reveal bright yellow string panties, which Candice unties and lets dangle from her curvy bum. Tugging and stretching the fabric with a coy look, at long last Candice reveals her immaculate shaved pussy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D
Getting on her hands and knees, she looks over her shoulder invitingly, with her face down and bum up. Then she shows off some fun ways to play with her clothes. She giggles as she pulls her panties over her head, then frolics naked with her nightgown flowing behind her. Lastly, Candice puts her sweatshirt back on, to pose bottomless with her legs wide open, flashing a warm smile.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D
Candice reclines on her bed, in a comfy pullover and tight cutoff shorts. She helps us get to know her by playing a quiz, sharing her dream of a romantic date in a cozy mountain lodge and her love of tropical fruits. She explains with a smile that she rarely wears a bra: "I have small breasts, so I think a bra would look too fake for what I’ve got." She lets us look down her shirt at her perky nipples, then does some yoga stretches which make her yellow swimsuit panties visible up her shorts. Sitting topless with her legs wide open, Candice teasingly unties her string panties and lets them slowly fall off to expose her perfectly smooth labia. She bends over to reveal that she has a beauty mark nestled between the cheeks of her bouncy bum. "I love having my pussy licked!" she exclaims, her eyes lighting up. "My clit gives me the biggest orgasms, so the tongue is just magical for me." After describing her fantasy of going to a sex party dressed as a cat, she crawls around her room naked on all fours, with a kittenish grin.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Preparing for the beach Candice D

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.04.22-Candice_D-Solo.mp4 - 1.2 GB
AbbyWinters-21.04.22-Candice_D-Solo_photo.rar - 336.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 25 April 2021 01:55
Thank you for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: