Register

AbbyWinters Shan Solo - 16 February 2021 (1080p/photo)

+99
16 February 2021
AbbyWinters Shan Solo
AbbyWinters Shan Solo / Nude Girls Asian australian Shan Solo - 16 February 2021 (1080p/photo)
Shan lays in bed peacefully listening to music. With her eyes closed, she moves her hands down her petite Asian body towards her skirt. Pulling it up slightly she rubs her fingers against her cotton panties, making them immediately wet.
AbbyWinters Shan Solo AbbyWinters Shan Solo AbbyWinters Shan Solo
As Shan continues to undress, she takes off her bra and caresses her perky nipple, before spreading her legs apart as she begins to masturbate. Sitting on her bedside table, Shan moans as she uses a vibrator to masturbate, as her pussy is dripping on the tabletop.
AbbyWinters Shan Solo AbbyWinters Shan Solo
Shan sits comfortably on her bed and starts telling a story about how she met her girlfriend, revealing some intimate parts of their first encounter. While telling her story she crosses her legs and her short jeans skirt rolls up showing off glimpses of her underwear. While sliding her hands under her top and touching her small breasts, she lowers her voice and says: "I still like eating pussy as well". She slides her fingers into her white bra and starts playing with her nipples, revealing one perky nipple at a time. "I wouldn't mind if he is watching" Standing in front of the window, topless, she slides her hand, into her cotton panties to touch her pussy. Lying naked on the bed, she slides her fingers inside her moist pussy, and while pleasuring herself, she reveals more intimate stories from her relationship.
AbbyWinters Shan Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.02.16-Shan-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 16 February 2021 22:36
Thank you for the Abby Winters update. I am not really fond of asian women but this girl is a real asian beauty heart_eyes
You may also like: