Register

AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo - 24 August 2020 (1080p/photo)

+13
29 August 2020
AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo
AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo / Nude Girls Nipple play Sasha C - 24 August 2020 (1080p/photo)
Bending forward as she tidies her bed, Sasha moves her round bum from side to side before turning around and taking off her top, uncovering her sports bra. Continuing to undress, she unbuttons her pink, tight shorts, and pulling them down reveals her cotton panties. Smiling as she moves towards the window, Sasha moves one hand towards her round breasts and pulls her bra aside caressing her big nipples.
AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo
Pulling her panties down, Sasha's hands move towards her immaculate shaved vulva, rubbing her hands against it as she begins to masturbate. Moving towards the bed, Sasha lays on all fours, and grabbing her make up brush, pushes it inside her wet pussy, using it to masturbate as she gets more and more excited, approaching an intense orgasm.
AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo
Sasha puts her headphones and dances in her house, as she moves she lifts her shorts up. "I need to have my breasts touched, loved, kissed... if you suck my nipples I am yours!" Sasha teases her large breasts and dark nipples. Flexible Sasha lifts her legs up to stretch her body. "I simulate my ears on regular bases, they are very special for me." Sasha moves her hand over her hairy pussy to tease herself even more!
AbbyWinters Sasha C. solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-20.08.24-Sasha_C-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2020
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: