Register

abbywinters Kayla J Solo / Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J - 11 March 2018 (1080p/photo)

+22
12 March 2018
abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J
abbywinters Kayla J Solo / Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J - 11 March 2018 (1080p/photo)
Getting ready for her ballet routine, Kayla stands on one foot, stretching her arms in the air and begins to move gracefully throughout the room. Slowly beginning to undress, she unclips her bra, letting her pert breasts and puffy nipples in the open.
abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J
Sitting down on the couch, Kayla smiles as she takes off her panties, revealing her full bush while she puts her legs behind her head, displaying her extreme flexibility. Turning around, Kayla lays on the floor in all fours, while her hand moves in between her legs, pulling her labia apart and rubbing her hand firmly against her vulva while she smiles charmingly.
abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J
“I started ballet when I was three. I would not be confident with my body without it.” Kayla starts dancing and lifts her legs all the way up, proving her flexibility.
“The fastest way to turn me on is to massage my breasts.” Taking her shirt off, Kayla squeezes her pert breasts underneath her blue bra. “I like to dance without bra.” Getting her hands into her red knickers, she pulls on her full bush. “I stopped shaving when I was in high school.” Turning her back, she rubs her clit to orgasm.
abbywinters Kayla J Solo - Nude Girls Ballerina Kayla J

Download from DaoFile
2012-abbywinters_Kayla_J-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: