Register

abbywinters Alba solo / Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba - 3 January 2018 (1080p/photo)

+11
5 January 2018
abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba
abbywinters Alba solo / Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba - 3 January 2018 (1080p/photo)
Leaning forward as she smiles, Alba's pert breasts can be seen through her cleavage. Taking off her top, Alba pulls her bra down uncovering her breasts as she squeezes them with her hands. Continuing to undress, Alba takes off her panties and she's surprised to see them already stained by her menstrual blood.
abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba
Laying completely naked, Alba begins to masturbate, inserting her fingers as blood begins to drip down her vulva. Down on the floor, Alba continues to caress herself, rubbing candy against her wet pussy and eating them later enjoying her own odor before inserting a tampon inside her.
abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba
Working out her fit body in the living room, Alba squats her round ass up and down. "I usually don’t wear bra.” Taking her shirt off, she slides her pink sports bra up, squeezing her pert breasts gently before pinching her perky nipples.
Taking her underwear off, she teases her hairy pussy and menstrual blood is visible on her hand before putting in a tampon. “It’s my first time that I masturbate with a tampon, it’s strange but its nice.” Getting naughty and wanting try more, Alba gets into the doggy style position and masturbates to orgasm.
abbywinters Alba solo - Nude Girls Masturbation with tampon Alba

Download from DaoFile
1972-abbywinters_Alba-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: