Register

abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania - 6 April 2017 (1080p/photo)

10 April 2017
abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania
abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania - 6 April 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania
Hania paints her toenails while Alexandra reads a book. Playfully surrounding Hania with her long legs, Alexandra caresses her shoulders, and delicately moving her hair apart from her face, kisses her lips as her hands aim towards Hania's pert breasts, squeezing them firmly. Bending over on all fours, Alexandra pushes her bum out while Hania pulls aside her panties and tours her tongue up and down her hairy vulva, dampening her dark pubic hair with her saliva. Turning around, Hania lifts her legs up and holding Alexandra's ponytail with one hands, guides her in between her legs, receiving a passionate oral as she squirms in pleasure.
abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania abbywinters Alexandra and Hania lesbian / Girl Girl Deep fingering Alexandra & Hania
Aussie Alexandra flirts with Hania, moving her hands all over her body before grabbing her pert breasts and kissing her softly. Hania returns the pleasure by going down on Alexandra and licking into her dark hairy pussy.
Sitting top of each other, Alexandra takes Hania's glasses off and intensely teases her clit. Fitting on a small chair, they scissor their hairy pussies into each other. "I always like harder, I smash it when I masturbate!”

Download from DaoFile
1810-abbywinters_Alexandra_and_Hania-lesbian

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: