Register

abbywinters Gala solo / Nude Girls armpit hair Gala - 28 October 2016 (1080p/photo)

+44
30 October 2016
abbywinters Gala solo / Nude Girls  armpit hair Gala
abbywinters Gala solo / Nude Girls armpit hair Gala - 28 October 2016 (1080p/photo)
Bending over the couch, we are able to peak beneath Gala's skirt and take a look at her girly panties. Slowly opening her legs, the first thing we notice is her hairy legs and as we move upwards, her full bush that is barely covered by her panties. As Gala lays naked on the couch, she moves her hands in between her legs and impregnates herself with her vaginal wetness, rubbing her fingers against her vulva and spreading her labia apart. Lifting her legs up in the air, Gala begins to masturbate, first inserting a single finger in, and as she gets more and more excited she continues to finger herself with two fingers, squirming in pleasure.
Slender Gala is drawing and as she opens her legs, she touches her red panties as her pubic hair spills from the side. Taking her skirt down, Gala moves her ass from side to side. Lying on the couch, Gala smells her armpit hair. "My nipples are sensitive, I get turned on easily by touching them.” Gala plays with her nipples. "I mostly don’t wear bra because I don’t need one.” Gala uses her shirt to open up her pussy lips as she plays with her hairy pussy. Moving into the doggy position, Gala fingers herself to orgasm.

Download from DaoFile
1714-abbywinters_Gala-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: