Register

abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H - 19 September 2016 (1080p/photo)

+11
20 September 2016
abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H
abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H - 19 September 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H
Sitting on her desk as she designs her greeting cards, Lauren leans forward letting us get a glimpse of her pert breasts inside her white summer dress. Bending over, Lauren pulls up her dress revealing her red satin panties as her hand starts pulling them down her soft legs. Laying in the couch, wearing a sexy nightdress and a matching thong, Lauren strips down, uncovering her pert breasts and hard nipples as she smiles to the camera. Slowly taking her thong off, Lauren reveals her immaculate shave job as she firmly grabs her boobs with her hands.
abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H
Sitting on the couch, wearing her short summer dress, Lauren slowly begins to undress, revealing her colored bra and panties. Delicately, taking off her underwear, Lauren's pert breasts and her immaculate shaved vulva are freed so we can admire the beautiful contrast between her pale skin and her long dark hair falling upon her breasts. "I was taken off by his dominance, and I can't lie, I was turned on!” Lauren recalls one of her last dates as she lays in the couch and tours her hand around her body. Standing up, and walking around the room, Lauren reads one of her poems as we glance at her big bum cheeks when she turns around, seduced by her feminine body.
abbywinters Lauren H solo / Nude Girls Pert nipple Lauren H

Download from DaoFile
1691-abbywinters_Lauren_H-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: