Register

abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D - 5 June 2016 (1440x1080/photo)

5 June 2016
abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D
abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D - 5 June 2016 (1440x1080/photo)
abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D
Posing her foot on top of a stool, we are able to admire Anastasia's long legs as her short red dress slides up revealing her sexy stockings. Pulling her dress up, Anastasia uncovers her round bum and girly panties before taking off her panties exposing her pert breasts and pink nipples. Laying completely naked, Anastasia spreads her legs wide apart revealing her delicate vulva and immaculate anus as she moves around the bedroom. From all fours down on the floor, to raising her legs to the ceiling, Anastasia continues to pose in numerous positions as she smiles back at the camera.
abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D abbywinters Anastasia D. solo / Nude Girls Garter stockings Anastasia D
Slender Anastasia walks down to street and goes into the supermarket. When she bends over as she picks some fruit, her sexy stockings flash from the rim of her skirt. Once back home, she sits on a chair, opens her legs wide and touches the side of her colorful panties. Moving her long legs around, she grabs her round bum cheeks and pulls them apart. Taking her dress off, she touches her small breasts over her red bra. Standing on chair, she slowly takes her knickers off before using a necklace to tease herself. "I use a special cream for my breasts, that makes them really soft, I wanted big breasts but they are still good" says Anastasia as she licks her finger and moves it across on her nipples.

Download from DaoFile
1628-abbywinters_Anastasia_D-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: