Register

abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte - 25 May 2016 (1080p/photo)

+24
26 May 2016
abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte
abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte - 25 May 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte
Lotte shows her graceful pregnant body as she performs some of her prebirth fitness exercises. Taking off her top as she leans forward, we get to appreciate her big breasts and pink nipples being contained in her girly colorful bra. Turning around, Lotte slips her panties all the way down to her feet as she stands completely naked in the room. Using one of her socks, Lotte squeezes her boobs together, and presses her nipples in before continuing with her fitness exercises on the floor.
abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte abbywinters Lotte pregnant solo / Nude Girls Pregnant Lotte
Pregnant Lotte exercises in her living room. She pulls her top down and squeezes her large breasts. Feeling creative, she cuts up her shirt makes for herself new bra. "My boobs get bigger after pregnancy" says Lotte and takes her bra off and teases her large areola. "My nipples gets also darker.” She rubs up her breasts against the edge of her sofa and takes her shorts off she so can play with her pubic hair. "Since I am pregnant, I masturbate more often and have sex always in doggy style because its easier.”

Download from DaoFile
1620-abbywinters_Lotte-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: