Register

AbbyWinters Kylie H and Masie Lesbian - 12 August 2012 (1080p/photo)

+11
8 January 2013

AbbyWinters Kylie H and Masie Lesbian / Girl Girl playful lesbian picnic sex outdoors Kylie H & Masie - 12 August 2012 (1080p/photo)
Playful lesbian picnic sex outdoors. For those of you that don't know me and Kylie are now officially working at abbywinters.com, and to ensure we actually get some work done the powers that be finally relented and let us do a girl girl shoot together, and clothes, hands and tongues were flying everywhere! Kylie thought it would be nice to take me on a secret (food-less) picnic and I'm still not sure how she managed to keep both our clothes on before we reached the blankets, as I couldn't keep my hands off her. I even tried taking my pants off on the bridge to try and tempt her into playing but she was having none of it! This was not a shoot, it was a much needed experience! For those of you who are yet to look upon Kylie's perfect shaved pussy please can I invite you to look because its amazing and I spent most of our time together fighting to go back down there! I loved this shoot and I love Kylie, she knew exactly how to pleasure me and is an amazing kisser. Now that I am in the office I wont get to shoot for a while but fear not, they also let me at Gaby and Jenna k last week so watch this space! Note: For those of you who are wondering - of course Pinky the scarf came and I think my favorite memory of this shoot was when she tied me up with it before I stupidly bet her I could fit half the scarf inside me, how well do you think I did?
Masie had been sulking about my shoot with Satine, she was really jealous. I figured it was time to drag her into the forest and have my way with her. She was very unco-operative so in the end, I had to get Pinky the scarf to help me restrain her. After a bit of teasing, I finally had a chance to make things up to her and if her amazing tongue and fingers were anything to go by, she forgave me. Although my explosive double orgasm might have been more in revenge than anything. There was lots of kissing, nipple-sucking, fingering and some super hot tribbing! Even my pink scarf got involved, getting in between our bodies and disappearing inside Masie for a bit! Kylie ;)

Legal Teen, Lesbian, Outdoor

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-12.08.12-Kylie_H_and_Masie-Lesbian.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-12.08.12-Kylie_H_and_Masie-Lesbian_photo.zip - 360.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2015
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: